1 / 6
Women's Temp-iQ® 365 Pants
Enhance your performance without sacrificing all-day comfort and protection in Dickies Women's Temp-iQ® 365 Pants. Built for the toughest jobs and constructed with Dickies® FLEX fabric, these straight fit pants feature a higher rise, tapered leg and articulated knees for added room to move. Plus, the innovative Temp-iQ® 365 technology is designed to maintain the ideal microclimate between you and your workwear all year round. Advanced body temperature control traps heat when you're cold and releases heat when you are warm, ensuring your comfort and protection no matter the conditions. We've got you covered in the sun as well with UPF 40+ defense, anti-odor and moisture wicking finish that keeps you fresh through the longest shifts. Superior utility is found through the large dual cargo pockets complete with a zipper security feature on the left leg to safeguard your valuables. Durable stretch Cordura® knee panels and hem guards resist the demands of the jobsite, so you can work without the worry of fraying over time. Zippered knee pad pockets, reflective trim on the back of legs and a mobility crotch gusset up the ante on these performance proven and protective pants.
Item ID: SPF600
- Temp-iQ® 365 for year-round advanced body temperature control
- Dickies® FLEX fabric for ease of movement and added comfort; FLEX elastic waist band
- Anti-Odor; Moisture wicking; UPF 40+
- Large dual cargo pockets; Zipper security pocket on left leg
- Reflective trims; Wide center back belt loop for added support
- Stretch Cordura® knee panels and hem guard; Zippered knee pad entry
- Dual front pockets with corner reinforcements; Rear welt pockets with security flaps
- Articulated knees for movement; Crotch gusset for mobility
- Straight fit; High rise; Tapered leg
- Body: 5.6 oz. Dobby, 67% Cotton/31% Temp-iQ® 365 REPREVE® Polyester/2% Spandex Knee: 7.2 oz. 94% Cordura® Nylon/6% Spandex with PFC Free DWR
Knee Pad Compatible
Rated 3 out of 5 by Alynna from Fitting The fit is wild on these. I ordered a size 2, which is the smallest size and although the pants fit just about everywhere outside of the hips and waist… I’m giving it a two star because the fabric itself seemed of quality. The fit is so off that I’m going to have to return them. These are extremely straight, so if you have any curve, being actually having hips or a waist, as a female…You might have some trouble fitting these. I wish they fit a bit like their other performance work wear women’s pants, the fit on these styles is dramatically different. This fit is also below the belly button, just FYI.
Date published: 2022-05-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by Decent from Decent Waist/hips fit but was tight squatting, going up a size didn’t help much, the belt loops are nice though. Knee pads sit below knees but still help. I think the ‘cooling’ and smell stuff works, I didn’t feel overly hot. There is a seam that rubs my shins a lot, the leg pockets are nice, but the waist pockets aren’t very useful. But I like the pants overall and wear them.
Date published: 2022-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from True to size and flattering too Great fit and feel, plenty of pockets and belt loops aplenty keeps them exactly where you put them!
Date published: 2022-04-16