Dickies Pro™ Frost Extreme Fleece
- Adjustable bungee hem and elastic cuff binding for customized fit
- 100% polyester polar fleece with 100% polyester reinforcement
- Layer underneath Extreme Coat (sold separately) for added warmth*
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) properties protect in wet conditions
- Interior storm flap for added protection
- Interior pockets with media port; Exterior locker loop
- Fabric reinforcements for stress areas
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Chest pocket and lower pockets with zipper closures
The Dickies Pro™ Frost Extreme Fleece is made of heavy-duty fleece to keep you warm in the elements. The jackets come with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) to keep you dry and cozy while you work.
The Dickies Pro™ integrated outerwear system provides customized protection when working in extreme weather conditions. The Jasper Extreme Coat, or outer shell, can be worn separately or zipped together with the Glacier Extreme Puffer or Frost Extreme Fleece, for the ultimate thermal regulation with performance and comfort. Add the Banff Extreme Work pant as a shield against rain for your legs.
The Jasper Extreme Coat, Glacier Extreme Puffer, Frost Extreme Fleece, and Banff Extreme Work Pant are all sold individually.