Dickies Pro™ Glacier Extreme Puffer
Free Shipping over $25
Enjoy FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $25. Some exclusions apply. This offer goes into effect after all other discounts are taken and prior to taxes being applied. The discount will be applied at Checkout when you select from Standard Ground, USPS P.O. Box or APO/FPO shipping methods.
Free Returns and Exchanges
Returns are quick and easy using our online return center. We will accept returns for refunds to the original form of payment within 90 days from the purchase date. If for any reason we are unable to apply the refund to your original form of payment, we will issue the refund for the full purchase price in the form of a gift card to Dickies.com. Detailed Return Instructions
- Adjustable bungee hem and elastic cuff binding for customized fit
- 100% nylon taffeta with 4 oz. Thinsulate™ insulation
- Layer underneath Extreme Coat (sold separately) for added warmth*
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) properties protect in wet conditions
- Interior fleece collar and storm flap for added protection
- Interior pockets with zipper closures and media port
- Lower pockets with zipper closures
- Exterior locker cuffs and loop
- Provides exceptional warmth without the bulk
The Dickies Pro™ Glacier Extreme Puffer has Thinsulate™ insulation for exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is an excellent jacket when worn over your work shirt, or it has components for attachments to the Dickies Pro™ Jasper Extreme Coat, sold separately.
The Dickies Pro™ integrated outerwear system provides customized protection when working in extreme weather conditions. The Jasper Extreme Coat, or outer shell, can be worn separately or zipped together with the Glacier Extreme Puffer or Frost Extreme Fleece, for the ultimate thermal regulation with performance and comfort. Add the Banff Extreme Work pant as a shield against rain for your legs.
The Jasper Extreme Coat, Glacier Extreme Puffer, Frost Extreme Fleece, and Banff Extreme Work Pant are all sold individually.