To our customers and communities:
We go to work. It’s what we do.
Some work for the joy and satisfaction inherent in making remarkable things and some work to pay the bills – and a lot of us work for both. Regardless of our ‘Why’, we are united in our routine. As the world is seeing unprecedented change, we are having to alter our daily routines to protect ourselves and each other.
As a method of keeping our community of makers safe we are closing our retail stores in the U.S. from March 16 through April 5 and asking our co-workers who work in the corporate office to work from home.
Dickies.com will continue to be open as long as we can ensure the safety of our co-workers and suppliers. Our consumer service team can help answer any questions.
You are all part of our Dickies Community and your health and well-being is our main priority. Please connect with us on social media or send questions to email@example.com to let us know if there is anything you feel we are missing or that you’d like to see from us!
And please remain safe in these unprecedented times.
- I’ve seen other brands say they will still pay retail associates while the stores are closed. Will Dickies?
- Effective Monday, March 16 through April 5 all Dickies stores in the U.S. will be closed. Workers employed at these retail stores will continue to receive full pay and benefits during this time period.
- When will Dickies stores open again?
- As of now our stores will be closed through April 5 and we will closely monitor the situation to reopen at the appropriate time.
- Will my Dickies.com order be delayed?
- While there may be delays, we are still operating Dickies.com and shipping orders from our warehouse as long as we can keep our workers and suppliers safe.
- I bought product at your retail location but need to return it. How can I do this with your stores closed?
- We will do our best to accommodate your return while our stores are temporarily closed. Contact Dickies Consumer Experience to help!
- What consideration are you giving to the health, safety and continued well-being of staff in your broader supply chain?
- The health and safety of our workers worldwide, as well as those workers in our extended supply chain, are our top priority. We are continuing to monitor COVID-19 as it is evolving at unprecedented speed globally, and are taking every precaution within the supply chain we can.
- How are you ensuring customer safety while you continue to keep your warehouse and ecommerce online?
- Here is what we know from the CDC: In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of COVID-19 in the United States associated with imported goods.
- Where can I find more information around the canceled events at Dickies Arena?
- In the interest of public health and safety, some upcoming events at Dickies Arena have been postponed or canceled. Please check DickiesArena.com for more information.