- Slim fit
- 100% cotton
- Birdseye shell buttons for vintage look
- U-shape left chest pocket
- Pencil division on pocket
- Two pleats in the back for movement
- Bleached White Indigo Check (BWIC) is Japanese selvedge check, lightly bleached across the top; Selvedge detail is inside the front facing.
- Rinsed Antique White Print (RTWP) is printed with a traditional Japanese pattern.
Using the most refined cotton material to craft this shirt, Dickies 1922 Short-Sleeve Button-Front Shirt is sure to be a mainstay in your collection. The birdseye shell buttons give it a vintage look, while the U-shaped pocket enables you to store necessities. This woven shirt features two pleats in the back for extra mobility, while the open weave gives the shirt a distinct look you’ll want to show off.