1 / 6
874® Work Pants by @wandythemaker
Each individually re-crafted pair of 874® work pants captures all the history and work that many pairs have seen and builds a series of patches into a style that's all your own. Maintaining the original shape of the Dickies icon, multiple colors and patches from different pants are hand-sewn into a new pair. Distressing and oil splatters reminiscent of the jobsite are applied by hand. "I wanted to keep the silhouette the same and just add my own personal touch," says maker Andrew Burgess, "so I added a new patchwork inseam, paint splatter, screen printed patches, and more.”
Item ID: WPMA01
- LIMITED EDITION!
- Hand-sewn and reconstructed from many colors of iconic 874® work pants
- Hand-painted with individually created oil splatter patterns
- Relaxed fit with slightly tapered legs leaves enough room in the seat and thigh
- Signature, wide-tunnel belt loops help evenly distribute weight
- Convenient hook-and-eye waist closure with sturdy brass zip fly
- Welt back pockets with button closures keep your personal items secure
- 8.5 oz. Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Hand wash cold water. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Lay flat to dry.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Esterciz from Love love love i! Just received my one of a kind Dickys remade by @wandythemaker and I just LOVE it!!!
Date published: 2022-10-23
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 10ms
- reviews, product
- questions, product
- BV SEO Enabled: QA Not Found