1 / 3
Estevan Oriol x Dickies Unlined Eisenhower Jacket
Icons abound in this Estevan Oriol x Dickies collab. As we celebrate our 100-year anniversary, we are honoring the iconic people who shape our world. A professional photographer and director, Estevan Oriol has become an icon of LA street culture through his ability to capture the humanity of his community. The Ike is one of our most iconic workwear staples, having been a fan-favorite since its introduction in the mid 20th century. Screen-printed on this Estevan Oriol x Dickies Unlined Eisenhower Jacket is an image captured by Oriol of "El Triste", a puppet that symbolizes yet another icon of Mexican-American street culture: the clown. Always reminding us to find the humor in life, El Triste and Oriol's own catch-phrase "Laugh Now Cry Never" are made into wearable, enduring art. Though Estevan's career has brought him all over the world, he has always maintained his connection to his LA street community, holding onto tradition and heritage through his life and his work.
Item ID: JT75E1
- Iconic Dickies Eisenhower Jacket
- Front welt pockets
- Adjustable tabs at waistband
- Pencil pocket on sleeve
- Screen printed "Laugh Now Cry Never" custom graphic at left chest
- Estevan Oriol custom screen printed "El Triste" puppet graphic at back
- Traditional Dickies screen print logo graphic at back
- Estevan Oriol iconic clown lock-up screen printed logo label at bottom hem
- 7.75 oz., 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
Rated 1 out of 5 by WhoEvenCares from Jacket Was totally different than what was advertised. Logos missing. Logos that weren’t advertised on it.
Date published: 2022-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ua1982 from Perfect Quality on point. Design great. Everything great!!
Date published: 2022-08-11