- Generous fit across shoulders and in sleeve lengths
- 9 oz. Twill, 88% Cotton/12% Nylon
- Relaxed fit; Box pleat back
- Double needle stitched seams; Two-piece button-down collar
- Mitered chest pockets w/ button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket with double button cuff
- UL-Certified NFPA 2112
- Meets NFPA 70E Requirements
Chest pocket pencil division. Learn More About Flame Resistant Clothing
Flame-Resistant Long Sleeve Twill Button-Down Shirt is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RTC050 from Great FR shirt I have to wear flame retardant clothing to load my gasoline tanker , I was wearing a bulky jumpsuit. I ordered this Dickies shirt and wear it with FR pants. Shirt is very comfortable and a perfect fit. Works really well.
Date published: 2018-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike6868 from Comfortable fit I bottom for work because it’s required. Is it comfortable fit watch him a few times before wearing them seems they help out a lot. Great product will be buying more!!
Date published: 2018-08-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roundy round from Fr shirt Comfortable Heavy but not coat like too soon to know how durable it id
Date published: 2018-07-03