Men's Shorts Fit Guide
Use the size charts below to find the right fit for you.
- WAIST: Measurement is taken at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants). Tape should be held snug not tight.
- INSEAM: Measurement taken from base of the crotch to top of the shoe or boot.
- Not everyone wears their pants the same length or height on their hips.
Measuring for Proper Fit
The following guidelines are important in measuring for proper fit.
- Give all measurements in inches.
- If the person’s measurements are between sizes, order the larger size.
- The tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight.