- Regular fit; straight leg
- 7.25 oz. Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Mechanical stretch fabric for range of motion and flexibility
- Reinforced belt loops
- Tack-button closure at center front
- Reinforced crotch (extra stitching) to reduce blow-outs
- Trimmed with black and white logo label, black stripe pocketing and a contrast red zipper
This Dickies '67 Work Pant™ is made with a regular fit and straight leg. The mechanical stretch helps you to have better range of motion and flexibility, while the polyester/cotton fabric makes it one durable pair of pants. The crotch and belt loops are reinforced, made with extra stitching to reduce blowouts from wear and tear. These pants carry the Dickies name well with a promise of being long lasting and comfortable.