- Adjustable fit can be worn as second layer or over base layer
- 5 oz. 100% nylon with 10K/10K lamination with 100% polyester reinforcement; Lining: 70 gsm. 100% polyester mesh
- Protects with water resistant and breathable properties
- Front 'L' shaped pockets with reinforcement for clipping tool; Reinforced tape measure loop
- Reinforced double knees and back of hem
- Triple needle reinforced seams
- Heavy-duty back belt loop with reflective taping for stability and safety
- Bellowed back pockets with reinforced flaps and snap closures
- Water repellent and breathable with 10k/10k lamination
The Dickies Pro™ Banff Extreme Work Pant has an adjustable fit so it can be worn as a single layer or over a base layer. These pants come equipped with reinforced double knees and an ergonomic shaped yoke to follow the movement of the body.
For a complete set of rain gear, add to it the Dickies Pro™ integrated outerwear system provides which customized protection when working in extreme weather conditions. The Jasper Extreme Coat, or outer shell, can be worn separately or zipped together with the Glacier Extreme Puffer or Frost Extreme Fleece, for the ultimate thermal regulation with performance and comfort.
The Jasper Extreme Coat, Glacier Extreme Puffer, Frost Extreme Fleece, and Banff Extreme Work Pant are all sold individually.