Women's Stretch Double-Front Duck Carpenter Pants
Free Shipping|No Minimum Purchase
FREE Standard Shipping with no minimum order. Dickies Outlet items are excluded. This offer goes into effect after all other discounts are taken and prior to taxes being applied. The discount will be applied at Checkout when you select from Standard Ground, USPS P.O. Box or APO/FPO shipping methods.
Free Returns and Exchanges
Returns are quick and easy using our online return center. We will accept returns for refunds to the original form of payment within 90 days from the purchase date. If for any reason we are unable to apply the refund to your original form of payment, we will issue the refund for the full purchase price in the form of a gift card to Dickies.com. Detailed Return Instructions
- Relaxed fit; straight leg
- Contour waistband with stretch interlining prevents gapping in the back
- 7 functional pockets including a hammer loop & key loop
- Double front panels with knee pad opening
- Rivet reinforcements on front pockets
- Reinforced triple stitched felled seams for durability
- Stretch fabric for comfort and ease of movement
- 9.8 oz. Brushed Duck, 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
Let’s talk about some pants that are tough-as-nails. Dickies’ Stretch Double-Front Carpenter Pants come with heavy-duty rivets on the front pockets. The brushed duck material is made from a cotton/spandex fabrication, keeping it durable but with enough stretch for all day comfort. Knee-pad openings on the front make working on your knees easier, while the utility pockets and hammer loop provide space for your necessities. These pants are defined by Authentic Utility, made to wear on or off the job with upgraded fabrics and a timeless style.