1 / 6
Women's Temp-iQ® 365 Shorts, 9"
Raise the bar on heightened protection for warm working conditions in Dickies Women's Temp-iQ® 365 Shorts. Constructed with ultimate performance in mind, the straight fit, high rise and mobility gusset give you added room to move, with a 9" inseam built to hit above the knee. Plus, the innovative Temp-iQ® 365 technology is designed to maintain the ideal microclimate between you and your workwear all year round. Advanced body temperature control traps heat when you're cold and releases heat when you are warm, ensuring your comfort and protection no matter the conditions. We've got you covered in the sun as well with UPF 40+ defense, anti-odor and moisture wicking finish that keeps you fresh through the longest shifts. Superior utility is found through the large dual cargo pockets complete with a zipper security feature on the left leg to safeguard your valuables. Dual rear flap pockets and front side entry pockets round out the practicality of the design, where function and purpose collide for all your warm weather working needs.
Item ID: SRF600
- Temp-iQ® 365 for year-round advanced body temperature control
- Dickies® FLEX fabric for ease of movement and added comfort; FLEX elastic waistband
- Anti-Odor; Moisture wicking; UPF 40+
- Large dual cargo pockets; Zipper security pocket on left leg
- Rear welt pockets with security flaps
- Reinforced pocket edges for durability
- Extra wide center back belt loop for added support
- Straight fit; High rise; 9" inseam
- Body: 5.6 oz. 67% Cotton/31% Temp-iQ® 365 REPREVE Polyester/2% Spandex
Rated 5 out of 5 by SWF yard worker from Great working outside short I live in south Florida, it’s hot! Love the way these fit and don’t stick to you when you’re soaking wet with sweat. Great stretch without feeling saggy. I need another pare.
Date published: 2023-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chloe S from 5’2” 120 lbs i love these shorts!! perfect amount of stretch, good airflow so they don’t get super hot! the waist is a little big so i have to wear a belt but no complaints!
Date published: 2023-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mrs Jack from AWESOME WORK SHORTS! Perfect length for work. Very comfortable waist and my phone actually fits in the side pocket. Speaking about pockets, finally full size pockets instead of change size. WELL DONE!
Date published: 2023-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great shorts nice butt Very comfortable, got the 365 pants for my girlfriend, bought her these she loves em, plus her butt is really cute in them!
Date published: 2022-09-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- questions, product
- BV SEO Enabled: QA Not Found