- Heavy-duty canvas apron will hold up to everyday wear and use
- 67.5% cotton 32.5% polyester
- All pouches and pockets have webbing-reinforced edges
- 11 various-sized tool and fastener pockets spread across 3 pouches
- Fully-adjustable webbing belt can be custom fit from 32 to 52-inches and has a durable, high-impact plastic buckle
- Pouches are sewn directly to the belt and will not slide around while you work and move
- 2 rivet-reinforced nylon webbing hammer loops for easy left or right-handed use
Designed with comfort and flexibility in mind, the Dickies Work Gear 57079 11-Pocket Adjustable Work Apron is a dependable choice for everyday use by any electrician, technician, or tradesman or use it at home to keep your tools handy for the next improvement project or for general maintenance jobs. The two side pouches that frame the small center pouch each feature a single large, deep pocket, one smaller pouch ideal for storing screws, nails, or other supplies, a single slip pocket for pliers, cutters, or similar tools, two smaller pockets and a tool loop. Reinforcing webbing across the pocket edges and stress point rivets add additional strength and durability to it's heavy-duty black canvas construction. The strong webbing belt features a durable, high-impact plastic buckle, and adjusts from 32 inches to 52 inches in length making the Dickies apron a great alternative to a traditional work or tool belt.