11-Pocket Tool Pouch
Free Shipping|No Minimum Purchase
FREE Standard Shipping with no minimum order. Dickies Outlet items are excluded. This offer goes into effect after all other discounts are taken and prior to taxes being applied. The discount will be applied at Checkout when you select from Standard Ground, USPS P.O. Box or APO/FPO shipping methods.
Free Returns and Exchanges
Returns are quick and easy using our online return center. We will accept returns for refunds to the original form of payment within 90 days from the purchase date. If for any reason we are unable to apply the refund to your original form of payment, we will issue the refund for the full purchase price in the form of a gift card to Dickies.com. Detailed Return Instructions
- Heavy-duty, padded canvas construction can easily withstand hard wear
- 67.5% cotton 32.5% polyester
- Large main pocket features 6 interior screwdriver pockets and a wide-mouth slip pocket
- Exterior features 2 pouches, a reinforced hammer loop, and a zippered security pocket
- Puncture-resistant lining on the back protects wearer from stored tools
- Webbing-reinforced pockets for added durability
- 2-inch belt loop fits most work belts
- 11 various sized pockets provide a wide range of storage options
- Brown Duck
With the Dickies Work Gear 57019 11-Pocket Tool Pouch, you'll be able to keep your favorite tools close by. Constructed of heavy-duty gray and tan canvas, this pouch includes a variety of compartments for maximum storage. A durable, puncture-resistant lining on the back of the pouch protects you from stored tools. Among the storage options are a durable webbing-reinforced hammer loop, a wide-mouth slip pocket, a zippered security pocket and a large main pocket that gives easy access to stored tools. 6 interior mounted tool pockets are ideal for storing long, thin tools like screwdrivers, punches, and larger drill bits and 2 more exterior pouch pockets easily hold wrenches, pliers and other small hand tools. And if you're worried about storing nuts and bolts, don't be; this pouch can hold it all. The 2-inch loop easily slides onto most work belts.