- Brown Duck
- Adjustable webbing belt fits 32" to 56"
- Three breast pockets for pencils and pad
- Two hammer loops
- 16 total pockets including 3 chest pockets, 3 large pouch pockets, and 10 slip pockets
- Additional storage options include a durable webbing tool loop on each side for easy left or right-handed use
- Constructed of heavy-duty canvas with webbing-reinforced pockets
- Webbing-reinforced edges for resistance against standard wear
- Belt is attached with a side-release buckle and can adjust to accommodate waists from 32-inches to 52-inches in size
- Measures 21.5 x 23.5-inches with 1.5-inch webbing shoulder straps and 1-inch waist web belt
When gathering tools for a job from their disparate garage and work shop tool boxes, save the bag or tote for the big tools and keep the ones you use most often within easy reach with the Dickies 57027 16-Pocket Bib Apron. Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, mechanics, crafters, and others who work with a selection of frequently needed tools, this apron is constructed of heavy-duty gray and tan canvas and features 1 larger pocket for holding a notepad and 2 slim pockets for pencils and/or pens on the chest area. Down along the waist, there are 13 pockets of various sizes, perfect for hand tools, paint brushes, a measuring tape and other small bits and accessories in addition to 2 hammer loops. With fully-adjustable 2-inch shoulder straps and an adjustable webbing belt with a plastic buckle, you can customize the fit to your needs.