20-Inch Work Bag
Free Shipping|No Minimum Purchase
FREE Standard Shipping with no minimum order. Dickies Outlet items are excluded. This offer goes into effect after all other discounts are taken and prior to taxes being applied. The discount will be applied at Checkout when you select from Standard Ground, USPS P.O. Box or APO/FPO shipping methods.
Free Returns and Exchanges
Returns are quick and easy using our online return center. We will accept returns for refunds to the original form of payment within 90 days from the purchase date. If for any reason we are unable to apply the refund to your original form of payment, we will issue the refund for the full purchase price in the form of a gift card to Dickies.com. Detailed Return Instructions
- Constructed of durable rip-resistant canvas
- Wide-mouth design allows unrestricted interior access for even the largest tools
- 6 interior pockets for multifunctional use with heavy-duty zipper closure
- 8 webbing and rivet reinforced exterior pockets provide additional tool and accessory storage
- Webbing handles with fabric reinforcement and webbing-reinforced edges for added strength
- Removable shoulder strap is fully adjustable and padded for comfort
When you put the Dickies Work Gear 57087 20-Inch Work Bag to the test, you'll never be disappointed with the results! Constructed of durable black canvas, this tool/work bag features a large main compartment with a wire-reinforced opening for easy access to your tools and accessories. Interior measures 20-inches long, 11-inches wide and 9-inches tall when zipped closed and 11.5-inches tall if the main compartment is left open to hold larger or bulkier power tools. There are 6 roomy interior pockets that can hold a variety of supplies. On the exterior, there are 7 webbing and rivet reinforced pouch pockets and a smaller accessory pocket. The heavy-duty zipper closure secures your tools in place when you're ready to pack up, and the D-ring attached padded shoulder strap is fully adjustable and allows for the easy and comfortable transport of heavier loads.