- Includes a removable 2-inch webbing belt that is adjustable for 32-inches to 52-inches waist sizes
- 95% leather, 5% polyester
- Constructed of durable, high quality reinforced and soft leather
- Leather tool loop at the side holds a hammer, wrench or screwdriver with ease
- 1 large pocket, 2 medium sized pockets for smaller tools or nails, 1 large slip pocket
- All pockets have durable leather or webbing-reinforced edges
- Comes with a 1 year limited warranty
For all you hard working electricians, technicians, craftsmen, construction workers, and do-it-yourselfers out there who push your gear to its limits, get results with the Dickies Work Gear 57083 4-Pocket Leather Tool Pouch. Constructed of a mix of durable reinforced and soft leather, each of the 4 pockets are reinforced with webbing or leather edges, meaning they can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. The pockets' wide openings allow for easy access, and are perfect for storing small and medium hand tools, gloves, nails, screws and other small accessories. There's a leather tool loop for an additional tool storage option. The included, removable 2-inch webbing belt features a durable, high-impact side release buckle, and adjusts from 32-inches to 52-inches in length making this Dickies pouch a small tool belt on its own or allowing you to add it to your existing work belt.