- Adjustable length fits waists from 32 to 52-inches
- 67.5% cotton 32.5% polyester
- Secures with a durable, high-impact plastic buckle that fits easily through 3-inch tunnel loops
- Versatile option for home owners, handymen, and construction workers alike
- Utility belts are designed for use with utility pouches and will not fit through standard belt loops
- Add pouches or single tool holders to create a custom work belt
- Heavy-duty 2-inch webbed work belt fits most clip-on tool pouches and accessories
Adapt easily to any work environment with the Dickies Work Gear 57013 Heavy-Duty Web Work Belt. Constructed of heavy-duty, black nylon webbing it is the perfect belt for adding pouches or single tool holders. The durable, high-impact plastic buckle provides added strength along with quick release convenience, and the belt adjusts to fit waists from 32 inches to 52 inches. The belt itself has a sturdy 2-inch wide design that, while too large for standard belt loops, will fit most tool and accessory pouches with 2-inch clip-on style belt attachment loops while the oversized buckle will easily slip through 3-inch or wider tunnel loops. With its no-fuss design and signature Dickies quality, this belt is perfect for every job—just clip on, adjust, add your pouches, and go!