1 / 4
Work Tote Bag, 12"
Was $46.99 , is $37.59 , save -20%
With a solid upright structure and durable steel handle, the Dickies Work Gear 57035 12-Inch Tote Bag is a must for on-the-job productivity. Constructed of sturdy gray and tan canvas, it features a large open main compartment for easy access to all of your tools. On the interior there are 16 elastic tool loops which are perfect for keeping screwdrivers and other small hand tools organized. On the exterior of the bag there are 4 webbing-reinforced pouch pockets, 2 hook and loop fastener straps to hold longer items securely in place, 2 mesh pockets, and 6 small tool slip pockets, letting you carry lighter gear and odd-shaped items with ease. The foam grip is a pleasant addition after a day spent working with your hands.
Item ID: L10090BD AL
- Manufactured from highly durable, quality canvas
- Durable rivet attached and foam padded steel handle to provide comfort when hauling heavier loads
- Webbing-reinforced edges and rivet secured corners to help prevent wear
- 16 interior elastic tool loops allow you to keep the roomy compartment organized
- 12 exterior pockets, including 2 mesh pockets and 2 hook and loop straps for securing longer tools
- Main compartment is reinforced with puncture-resistant bottom and end liner
- 67.5% cotton 32.5% polyester
Rated 3 out of 5 by RayET from Good bag The foam grip handle split in first 3 months. Bag was great over all and really worked for my needs. Other issue is that the canvas on side pockets will get holes from tools and setting on the ground.
Date published: 2023-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Well-built This is a very well made carrier with a sturdy handle and canvas material. It’s very light too.
Date published: 2020-11-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by JKmissouri from Sturdy spacious tote, misfit pockets I'm very happy with the tote. It feels strong and sturdy when carried with 25+ pounds of tools. Straps, pouches, and the various compartments are handy. My only critique is that a lot of the compartments, while sturdy, don't seem to fit a lot of normal tools like cresent wrenches, screw drivers, or files because of the depth of the tote - the vertically placed tools end up too top heavy. It seems like the best use for this tote would be to haul hardware or parts with a few tools, in my opinion. Overall, it's a beast and I believe it will continue to hold tools in my truck for years to come.
Date published: 2019-12-17
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- questions, product
- BV SEO Enabled: QA Not Found