- Sits below waist; relaxed fit; straight leg
- 9.8 oz. Brushed Duck, 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Contour waistband with stretch interlining prevents gapping in the back
- Stretch fabric for comfort
- Utility pockets and hammer loop
- Double front panels with knee pad opening
- Rivet reinforcements on front pockets
Let’s talk about some pants that are tough-as-nails. Dickies’ Stretch Double-Front Carpenter Pants hit slightly below the waist with heavy-duty rivets on the front pockets. The brushed duck material is made from a cotton/spandex fabrication, keeping it durable, with enough stretch for comfort. Knee-pad openings on the front make working on your knees easy, while the utility pockets and hammer loop provide space for your necessities. The contoured waistband stretches to prevent any gapping in the back, while the stretch fabric provides must-have comfort.