- Excellent grip and traction on all types of slippery surfaces
- Spill resistant, polishable uppers
- The world’s most advanced technical anti-slip shoe
- MICHELIN® Rubber outsoles with Extreme slip resistant tread design and compound
- Memory foam insoles
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fully lined with moisture wicking linings
- Outstanding stability and performance
- Optimal self-cleaning, achieved through channelled outsole tread designed to evacuate liquid and debris
Dickies APEX has Proprietary MICHELIN® Rubber outsoles with Extreme slip resistant tread design and compound. MICHELIN® WCX (Work Compound Extreme) outsole features abrasion resistant properties with a non-marking compound. WCX is chemical, mineral and oil resistant. The upper is made with spill resistant, polishable leather and is fully lined with moisture wicking performance fabric and has removable Memory Foam comfort insoles. Apex has a shock absorbing EVA midsole for added comfort.
Combining over two centuries worth of manufacturing knowledge, Dickies and MICHELIN® have partnered to deliver the most technically advanced anti-slip footwear in today's marketplace. Perfect for the service and hospitality industry, these shoes are built to grip against grease, oil-slicked surfaces, and workplace hazards. This exciting new line of specialty footwear is designed to provide outstanding stability, adherence, and slip resistance while continuously delivering on comfort and dependability. Shoes are to people what tires are to a vehicle; the sole point of contact between the user and the ground. From this point of inspiration, and with the combined innovative expertise of Dickies®and MICHELIN®, the right compounds and designs have been formulated for a footwear solution that is equal parts relevant and revolutionary. High traction slip resistant footwear featuring the most innovative shoe soles imaginable.