1 / 2
Painter's Heavy-Duty Work Tool Belt, 2"
The Dickies Work Gear 57045 Heavy-Duty Web Work Belt is a fully customizable belt that lets you add or remove pouches and single tool holders to build a belt best suited for your needs. Constructed of heavy-duty, painter's white nylon webbing, it's designed to carry whatever size load you need; whether you're painting one room or an entire house, this belt can adapt to any size job. Its sturdy 2-inch wide design, while too large for standard belt loops, will fit most 2-inch clip-on style tool and accessory pouches and can easily adjust to fit most waists with a range of 32 to 52 inches . The durable, high-impact buckle secures the belt in place and can easily slip through 3-inch or wider tunnel loops, letting you worry about other things, like whether the paint is going to dry on time. And even if you're not a painter, this belt is a great accessory for anybody who works with tools.
Item ID: L10099WHTAL
- Adjustable length fits waists from 32 to 52-inches
- Secures with a durable, high-impact plastic buckle that fits easily through 3-inch tunnel loops
- Versatile option for painters, handymen, and construction workers alike
- Utility belts are designed for use with utility pouches and will not fit through standard belt loops
- Add pouches or single tool holders to create a custom work belt
- Heavy-duty 2-inch webbed work belt fits most clip-on tool pouches and accessories
- Comes with a 1 year limited warranty
- 67.5% cotton 32.5% polyester
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ctthomas from Luggage strap? This is stiff and very long. It might work as a luggage strap - but not a belt!!
Date published: 2021-08-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by CharlesS from Terrible belt... I don’t even know what to do with it. It’s really huge and clunky and hard to even adjust.
Date published: 2020-11-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Dickie product disappointment Dont like it, to bulky & the buckle assembly is a joke. For Dickie products its disappointing from past experience
Date published: 2020-09-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Not a good product for my use Too stiff and can’t get buckle thru pant loops. Would not recommend to a friend.
Date published: 2020-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by JasonH1904 from Nice belt but doesn’t fit through pant loops it’s a nice belt but it doesn’t fit through belt loops on dickies carpenter jeans , i’m still going to keep it because i love dickies work wear !
Date published: 2020-02-21
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- questions, product
- BV SEO Enabled: QA Not Found